1. When the stainless steel reactor is in operation, metal or lump hard substances should be strictly avoided falling into the stainless steel reactor to prevent damage to the tank wall.
2. Turn on the power supply and make the agitation run. Observe the abnormality of the reducer and the agitation transmission parts.
3. The pressure and temperature of jacket or inner liner need to be slowly raised and lowered, so as to prevent the stainless steel reactor from being subjected to cold and hot shock, resulting in inner wall bulging phenomenon, and strictly prohibit approaching or exceeding the high allowable working pressure of equipment, and prohibit approaching or exceeding the high allowable working temperature of equipment.
4. When discharging material is blocked by viscous material, it is forbidden to use metal tools to open it in order to avoid damaging the inner wall.
5. After discharging, the adhering materials on the surface of stainless steel reactor should be cleaned up in time, and the temperature difference should be noticed when cleaning.
6. In the process of heating or cooling stainless steel reactor, it is necessary to control the temperature difference of tank wall as far as possible, heating material of cold tank and adding refrigerant in hot tank.